Friday, August 13, 2010

Kindergarten Celebration






Why yes, yes I'm INCREDIBLY behind on blogging. So far behind I almost don't want to blog anymore because there is so much left unblogged. My summer has been insane. Dare I say it's winding down just a little? At least enough for me to finally try to catch up a tad bit?

These are some pictures from Leeann's kindergarten celebration. She was so excited to perform in front of all of the parents. She sung nice and loud and knew all of the motions. It was very clear that she was taking her job very seriously. Her music teacher made sure she was right in the middle. I'm pretty sure that was because she had so much gusto!

You'll notice that all of the parents were acting as if their child was the star in a Hollywood production. This went on for a good 5 minutes before the program started!

Leeann's Grampy and his then-fiance, Sally came to cheer her on.

And finally, this is a picture of her with her teacher, Mrs. M.

Shortly after school ended we received her end of the year report card. She met or exceeded all kindergarten standards and reportedly did exceptionally well in math. And, it comes to no surprise that she got along very well with her peers and was a delightful helper to everyone around her.

I can't believe Kindergarten has come and gone and first grade is just around the corner!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: