Saturday, March 14, 2009

9 pounds 9 ounces!

Jason narrowly escaped having his first-born son on Friday the 13th. Jace Austin was born at 1:31 am on Saturday March 14th. He was 9 lbs, 9 oz and 22 inches long! After a long day of labor they finally took Heidi in for a c-section early this morning. He has arrived!

I showed the picture (that my cousin sent to my phone in the wee hours of the morning) to the kids this morning. I told Titus that this was his new cousin, Baby Jace and he said excitedly, "Mommy, he's my best friend!"

I should get to see him on Monday, hopefully, and I can't wait! This makes 1 niece and 2 nephews on my side of the family and 3 nieces, 4 nephews on Rob's side. I think being an auntie might be the best job in the whole world. I'll be sure to post baby pictures as soon as I can!

No comments: